ME CONTACT ME QUOTES OTHERS
RANA . 15 . TUTU <3
instagramfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome




ENDING POST

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last blogged ! And this will also be the last time I'm blogging here:(  because I will be changing into a new blog ! 

Why ?
Well because many reason but I think the main one will be that it's 2014 !! You know ? I wanna start everything all over again !! (I know it's April now but it's nvr too late right :D) . When I have the new blog up I will be posting a link here ! 

Anyway ! I will try to update more ! But it wont be easy because I'm having my n level this year :( ! But I will try my best okay?:) 

With a new blog up ! I have a announcement to make!! So if you wanna know ? Then just come back here in a few weeks time!! 

I know that I don't have many reader out there or maybe thrs none . But to those who read my blog post ! I just wanna say I'm really happy to get to know you as a friend!! And I really wanna know any you more! So follow me on insta or twitter and I will follow back !!just comment or tweet down below to say that ur my reader ! I will be more gladly to follow you ! Because ur like a long distance friend to me!:) anyway ! I hope to see you guys soon on my new page !! 


Bye guys! 


Saturday 5 April 2014 (09:53)

OLD | NEW