ME CONTACT ME QUOTES OTHERS
RANA . 15 . TUTU <3
instagramfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome




ANOTHER RELAXING DAY

HEY HEY GUYS!!! hehehehehe! Alright i know its been super duper long since i've updated my blog but yayyy! I am updating now!! YIPPIE!!

Alright! So today i went out with my bestiessss ! Okay , it wasn't really like out out it was more to like a out with sharing life out! And i honestly really like this kind of outing because its just so like escape from reality you know? Anyway i really had alot of fun today because i laugh like crazzzyyy today! And i haven't like really laugh till this crazy for a really long time so i really liked it!(THUMBS UP!:) 

Lets take a look at the  awesome memories we made todayyyy.




I really like this photo below as............ well whats not to like


OMGGGGGGGG!!! I SUPER LOVE THIS APP BELOW IT JUST MADE THE PICTURE LOOK SUPER CUTE!! (OH! THE APP IS CALLED COOL FRAME! AND GUESS WHAT ?! ITS FREEE!!! WELL THERE IS A FREE VERSION AND A NOT SO FREE VERSION!)

Let me introduce you to my friend , Amaryllis ! She look super cute here!!!! 
Oh! If you are wondering what kind of app is this is CAMERA360 ! TRUST ME U NEEDDDD TO HAVE THIS APPP!!! ITS GOING TO BE LIKE YOUR SUPER DUPER BEST APP FRIEND!! 









Okay! THATS ALL! HEHEHEEHE! well i have a lot more but yeaa.
Anyway ! I've created a tumblr account and pls follow me! @livingnadreams
I will be posting a lot more photos there! Oh! Amd instagram too! If you haven't follow me yet follow me now! @ohnanaaaaaa and ask for a follow back too!!:) I acutally created a keek account too , but i haven't posted anything there yet but if you wanna follow me then @BANANARANA and i will post something there soon ! Oh! And my twitter @oh_nanaaaaaa

BEFORE I GO I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND LIKE FOR VISITING THE BLOG TO , I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU 

AND I SHOUTOUT TO KRISTINE , MY BESTIE WHO IS CURRENTLY IN MALAYSIA NOW I FREAKING MISS YOU SO MUCH!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! 


xoxo,
Rana:)












Saturday 30 November 2013 (08:20)

OLD | NEW